The Colegio Americano secundaria of the Pacific, gives students a harmonious training that prepares them to face a future full of academic challenges and social changes, taking into account all the factors which contribute to its development, can continue their studies in Mexico or the United States.
- Academic subject content using a program to strengthen the individual in their bicultural theoretical, emphasizing the development of the English language.
- Academic competitions to provide an atmosphere of fellowship and friendship.
- Computing, basic knowledge of programs that help you to perform better in their academic activities.
Complementary support at all levels
- Extensive bibliography and didactic material, needed to support classroom work.
- Annual Review of software and updating.
- Personnel engaged in a constant process of technical training and educational.
- With an extensive English language proficiency.
Educational Psychology Service
- It is responsible for keeping the psychological and academic monitoring of students, supported with specific tests.
Cultural and Recreational Events
- We promote the appreciation and love for art in all grades through demonstration of poetry and oratory, drawing, expression festival; music with flute lessons and choral music.
- Orientation sessions for parents and teachers on topics of interest to students. It aims to create greater unity in families through increased interest from parents to be better and so conclude an approach that emanates confidence and support their children.
For more information: Phone Call 214-5653, or go to Alfredo No Eguiarte. 263, corner Blvd. Morelos 7:00 a 15:00 hours.